- Product Name: Korean Raw Pine Nut Oil ( edible )
- Raw Material: Korean Pine Nut 100% (Gapyung-gun, Gyunggi-do)
- Product Type: No roasted, Pressed
- Packing Material: Glass Bottle
- Manufacturer: Komega ( made in Korea )
- This product is obtained by pressing the Korean pine nut without any roasting.
- There is no anti-oxidant and additives in this product.
- This product is manufactured using the proprietary technology, 'Method for Producing of Raw Oil' (Application number : 1020080007890).
- Pine nut oil has plenty of linoleic acid, oleic acid, and pinolenic acid (polyunsaturated fatty acid found mainly in pine nuts).
- According to a study (Pine Nut Oil May Cut Appetite), the pinolenic acid contained in Korean pine nut oil can help curb appetite by stimulating the release of cholecystokinin, a hormone that functions as an appetite suppressant.
- Another study (Selective increase in pinolenic acid (all-cis-5,9,12-18:3) in Korean pine nut oil by crystallization and its effect on LDL-receptor activity) showed that pine nut oil also can reduce LDLs(low-density lipoprotein).
- You can directly take pine nut oil.
- Pine nut oil can be used for marinating seasoned vegetable dish and adding to Bibimbap.
- Pine nut oil is an excellent natural bread preservative when a small amount is added to the dough.
- 02/27/2016 Korean Egg Yolk Oil sotcked
- 01/29/2014 Happy Lunar New Year !
- 08/28/2012 New Reward points policy
- 01/17/2012 Purple bamboo salt 10% off !
- 12/27/2011 Happy Holidays!
- 09/10/2011 Happy Chuseok(Korean Thanksgiving Day) !!!
- 09/01/2011 The increase in price of Dabyut Bamboo Salt
- 08/25/2011 Design Updates